Say Hi! :)

Welcome to Changminlandia ^O^!! here I am, to share with all changmin fans around the planet everything about Mr. Shim Changmin. I will share as much as I can, but remember that sometimes there are things that can't be taken out, so in that case I will not upload that in here, is important to respect decitions and rules of data owners :) don't you think so?

Enjoy your stay in Changminlandia~

Photobucket

::Now let's begin with ChangminTime::
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

lunes, 1 de febrero de 2010



Hello everyone^^ this Maria

I just want to say thank you to every person that visits this blog, my little space to show my love for Changmin. The blog had a good time and i had always done my best ^^ today I'm really sorry to say that i will close it for a short period... i have some personal problems that doesn't alow me to have the time enough to update Changminlandia, i don't like to see my blog without updates so i prefer to close it while i fix my life u.u

Gracias! Thank you!! to all supporters
Changminlandia will be back in activity soon ^^
Please always support our prince Chang
Come back here after a short time okie!
Don't forget the land of Shim Changmin hehehe
I love you all Changmin fans! ^---^

see you again soon~~ nos vemos pronto~~


if you wanna contact me :
msn: marixmy@hotmail.com
P.B: http://blog.naver.com/miisuk87

or visit peruvian fans^^:

http://latinshinetvxq.com/forum

2 comentarios on " "

b u f f a l o. on 2 de febrero de 2010, 0:32 dijo...

^^ Hi I'm a over-sea fan of CC. I'm often visit your blog to update some image which I uploaded. When I read these word, I'm so sorry, but hope you will fine and come back soon to suppoet our CC neh ^_^
"Life is so hard and traumatic, but don't let it bring you down. Because you're still presumably happier than someone. So, if your life makes you feel sad, shed tears, just cry on my shoulder and let bygones be bygones..

I wish you love ♥" (I take this from my friend blog and that's all I want to tell you). Love

Unknown on 8 de febrero de 2010, 7:52 dijo...

Naw, espero que todo salga bien y se arregle. Gracias por hacer este blog con tanto amor.
We'll waite <3

Thank you! =)

Friend sites

Archive

 

창민Landia ★심창민 - Changmin's Fanblog Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez